Welcome to The Weekly Share! Inspired by some of our favorite content creators we are going to end the week on a positive note– by sharing some of our favorite bookish happenings, links, recommendations and book deals from the week.
Links & Recommendations
- I don’t usuallt go for candles that smell like food but there is something about the Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle that just works for me. It smells just like a pumpkin-y baked good without being overpowering or artificial. – Jess
- I’ve been re-watching all the Black late 90’s sitcoms that arrived on Netflix like Moesha, Sister, Sister and The Parkers-— and I recommend them for the nostalgia. My favorite thing is when I spy guest stars who would later go on to more defining roles like Taraji P. Henson, Phil Lewis or Dante Basco. – Jess
- Suzanne from Love In Panels has created a Discord for readers. Its primary focus is genre romance but there are channels for all genres and other bookish talk. There have been some great discussions in the blogger channels ! If you’d like to join let me know in the comments and I will ask for an invite! – Kat
- Buzzfeed.com has a list of 28 Latinx Bookstagrammers You Should Be Following
- Romance fans! The nerdy boutique Jordandené and romance author Sarah MacLean have collaborated to make a sex-positive line of shirts and tote bags.
- Married authors David and Nicola Yoon have teamed up to launch a YA romance imprint for books by and about people of color