So, I’m about 45 minutes into the readathon and I’m playing a little catch up by doing this meme today. This is my first time participating and I’m excited to do all the mini-challenges along the way.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the US in the state of Virginia, which means the readathon started at 8AM for me. And even though I am not a morning person I got up for this.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t really have a plan, but I’m on a romance kick recently and excited to get to Slow Ride by Erin McCarthy.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Pumpkin Spice Lattes !
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I really enjoy baking (sometimes) and my favorite thing to make is apple pie from scratch.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am looking forward to the mini challenges and to finally shaving some half read books off my TBR pile. I have so many books I’m 50-60% into.
I’m a lifelong reader who started blogging about YA books in 2011 but now I read in just about every genre! I love YA coming of age stories, compelling memoirs and genre bending SFF. You can find me talking all things romance at Romance and Sensibility.