Welcome to a week long feature on Book and Sensibility where we countdown 25 authors published under 25. We hope this feature serves as an inspiration to young writers and to those who are young at heart !
Missed a section ?
- Part 1 : The Teenaged Dream
- Part 2 : The 2012 Debuts
- Part 3 : The 2011 Debuts
- Part 4 : Genre Savvy
- Part 5 : Serial Offenders
16. Jodi Picoult, 25With a career spanning two decades, Picoult has written 18 books and sold more than 14 million copies. She is probably best known for her book My Sister's Keeper, but her first novel, Songs of The Humpback Whale was published in 1992. Her first YA novel, Between The Lines will debut June 2012. She co-wrote the novel with her teenage daughter
17. Caitlin Kittredge, 24
18. Kaleb Nation, 20
19. Marni Bates, 19Bates first book is an autobiography that deals with her struggle with trichotillomania, a compulsion to pull out ones hair. Her novel was published as part of HCI’s Louder Than Words series. Her debut YA novel, Awkward,was published by Kensington in 2011.
20. Téa Obreht, 24Serbian-American author Téa Obreht has been praised by The New Yorker and The Atlantic for her dark literary novel, The Tiger's Wife. She completed the novel while working on her MFA from Cornell. Obreht is currently the youngest person ever to win the prestigious Orange Prize for literature.
Enter to win one of the 25 deubt novels from our 25 Authors Published Under 25. We still have 5 more books and authors to reveal !
a Rafflecopter giveaway