The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Like Kat, I’m joining to kick off my 2014 reading and for some future features on the blog. I’ll be doing a mix of YA and Adult fiction !
Time Devoted to Reading
I will be reading as much as possible at least one hour a day.
- Read, meet some new bloggers and participate in challenges.
Books to Read
- Boy21 by Matthew Quick (YA)
- Commencement by J Courtney Sullivan (Adult)
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (Adult, E-book) – I want to read atleast 30%)
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (YA, E-book)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of pages I’ve read: 70
Boy21 By Matthew Quick