It’s that time again ! Bout of Books is one of my favorite read-a-thons and this time I will dominate my goals list, with my new page counting strategy
My Goodreads’currently reading list is getting out of hand, so for this Bout of Books I’ll be finishing up some of my currently reading books. Instead of keeping tally via books I’ll be counting pages.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
You can stillsign up here !
My goal is to read 1321 pages so I’m hoping for 188 pages per day
Books to Read
- Half-Blood By Jennifer Armentrout (124 pages)
- Tidal by Emily Snow (213 pages)
- The Diviners By Libba Bray (439)
- Velveteen by Daniel Marks (302) (yes, I tried to tackle this during BOB 5.0)
- Skylark by Meagan Spooner (243)
I am being a bit ambitious with my goals, but I’ve been on a reading streak lately. I went to the local library to help beef up my goal list.
- Return To Me by Julie Chen
- Vortex by Julie Cross
- Icons by Margaret Stohl
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- Skylark by Meagan Spooner
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Every Day by David Levithan